At Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters we are committed to providing fast and accurate drain cleaning services for Phoenix, AZ homeowners.
When you work with us you can expect:
- Upfront pricing
- No trip charge
- No extra after-hours charge
We arrive at your door on time, ready to get to work. Tell us about your drain problem and we will present you with your best solutions.
From clogged toilets to burst pipes, we can fix it all! Call us for fast and personalized solutions for your plumbing emergencies.
What Causes Recurring Drain Problems?
If you are experiencing frequent drain problems, there is likely a blockage farther in your sewer line. This is caused by a variety of factors:
- Invasive tree roots
- Grease/sludge buildup
- Pipe damage
How Can I Tell If My Drains Are Clogged?
Drain cleaning is important to take care of since you don’t want a small problem to turn into a nightmare. It is important to know the signs of a clog so that it gets taken care of before it turns into an expensive, inconvenient problem.
- Do you have slow draining drains? If you do, this can point to multiple problems, the most common one being the beginning of a clog. Pipes become obstructed, minerals or grease build up on the inside and cause the pipes to narrow, or your drainage system could have even been improperly graded.
- Do you have recurring clogs? If you find yourself constantly cleaning hair and other things from your drains frequently, you probably aren’t successfully removing the entire clog. It is best to hire an expert in this case, as partial clogs can travel deeper into your system and cause bigger issues.
- Do you notice that multiple drains clog at one time? This is a sign of a more serious obstruction farther down in your mainline.
- Do you have problems with flooding? A sewage backup is a health risk and a hassle. If you see water in your basement or near floor drains, this could be a symptom of a clog that could force contaminated water all over your floor.
- Do your drains smell bad? Either the food is trapped or you have a major issue with your sewer system.
Identify problematic clogs and sewer-related issues with a reliable video camera inspection. Schedule your appointment with us!
Diagnosis & Solution
Before recommending solutions, we first perform a video pipe inspection to diagnose the problem. From this, we are able to locate the problem and figure out what is causing it.
- If tree roots are the problem: We will first have to cut through the roots using a mechanical drain snake. Then we will flush all debris out with hydro jetting.
- If corrosion/buildup is the problem: Pipes suffering from corrosion or grease/sludge buildup will benefit from hydro jetting services. This service scours pipe walls clean and leaves your sewer line flowing like new.
- If pipe damage is the problem: Drain snaking or hydro jetting will be no use on damaged pipes. We will need to repair the existing pipe damage or replace your pipes if the problem is severe.
You always receive an accurate diagnosis and an upfront discussion of your options. We only carry out safe, proven drain cleaning services that are designed to eliminate the problem at the source and leave you with long term peace of mind.