Gas is an extremely efficient fuel source for many different home appliances. When it comes to your BBQ and ranges, propane or natural gas are popular choices among Scottsdale, AZ homeowners. The experts at Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters specialize in the maintenance, repair, and installation of these fittings and gas lines.
If you hear hissing sounds and smell a rotten egg odor, you might have a gas line leak. Schedule with us to tackle this serious issue!
Common Gas Line Problems
Gas lines and their fittings usually work extremely efficiently. However, some common problems can occur. Some of the most common issues include:
- Cracked seals: Over time, the seals located in the bell joint or spigot will dry out and begin to crack. This problem is often overlooked by many professionals since it can be difficult to diagnose.
- Incorrectly sized fittings: If your gas lines were not installed correctly or were installed with incorrectly sized fittings, you will experience problems with the line.
- Problems with the joints and connectors: The most common issue with a gas line is problems with the joints and connectors. Over time, these will wear out, corroding the protective layer on the joints and causing problems in the gas line.
Why Install a New Gas Line?
Installing a new gas line may seem like a troublesome job, but for many projects and home upgrades, it’s a must. Some reasons why you should install a new gas line include:
- Upgrading your gas appliances.
- For a new build or when constructing an addition to your home.
- If you are switching from oil to gas.
- If your pipelines require frequent repairs and you simply want to replace the old, outdated pipes.
Get your plumbing emergency under control with the help of our fast-acting technicians. Call us for expert service in your area!
Why Hire a Professional?
When it comes to installing and repairing gas lines in your home, it’s important to always hire a professional. A trained expert will have the experience necessary to facilitate safe and effective installation. When you hire a professional, there will be no risk of gas line leaks or incorrect installations.
Reasons to Work With Us
Homeowners who trust Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters do so because of our experience, expertise, and commitment to top-quality workmanship. We also include the following features and benefits to add value to our service:
- No trip charge
- Upfront pricing
- Expert service at affordable pricing
- Family owned and operated
- 1-year warranty on all plumbing repairs
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed