Whether it’s cooking, cleaning, doing homework or art projects, you name it; your kitchen acts as a central backdrop in your home to numerous activities and daily events. Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters are experts in making sure your kitchen is well prepared for all the tasks you have planned.
Avoid scale buildup on your appliances and fixtures with a water softener installation. Call us to book your appointment with one of our experts!
Common Faucet Problems
Nothing is more frustrating than a constantly dripping faucet. Luckily, the experts at Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters can quickly diagnose the problem to stop the leak and get your faucet working efficiently again. Some of the most common causes of leaking faucets include:
- Worn out valve seat: The spout is connected to the faucet through the valve seat. Over time, sediment builds up in the valve seat and causes it to leak.
- Broken washers: When the faucet is on, a washer presses into the valve seat. If the washer breaks or gets worn out, it will cause a leak.
- O-ring issues: If your faucet is dripping near the handle, it’s usually due to a worn-out or broken O-ring.
Reasons to Replace Your Sink
Many homeowners will choose to replace their sink for design purposes. If the kitchen is being updated, it makes sense to upgrade the sink to match the aesthetic of the new appliances. Another reason to replace the sink is more practical; if the sink is leaking or spilling water behind the counter, it should be replaced. Spilling water around the counter will eventually cause water damage and rot your counter. A loose seal flange or broken drain basket are other issues that would require a replacement.
Don't rely on over the counter or DIY methods. Trust us with professional drain cleaning solutions from our Scottsdale technicians.
Tips for Maintaining your Garbage Disposal
Each day, you make use of your garbage disposal. It’s a big part of any after-dinner cleanup. If your garbage disposal is not working reliably, it could seriously disrupt your routine. Try some of these professional tips to maintain your garbage disposal:
- Never put hard items like bones or shells in the unit. It will jam or ruin the blades.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages to not overload and jam the system.
- Always run warm water through the unit when you are done, to quickly clean the blades.
- Never attempt DIY garbage disposal repairs, it could result in serious injury.
Why Choose Us
Homeowners can trust us for our exceptional work, honest advice and the following unique benefits and features we add to enhance our service:
- No trip charge
- Upfront pricing
- Expert service at affordable pricing
- Family owned and operated
- 1-year warranty on all plumbing repairs
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed