When your sewer lines are damaged or clogged, it has an impact on your entire home. Trust the trained professionals at Affordable Plumbing, Rooting and Water Heaters for all your sewer line repair and replacement needs.
For whole home repiping solutions contact our specialists! We provide honest and personalized advice with upfront pricing.
Common Causes for Sewer Line Problems
Many issues can affect your sewer lines. Some of the most common problems include:
- Outdated and worn-out pipes: Over the years, your sewer line will be subject to wear and tear. When this happens, you may notice your pipes requiring frequent repairs, or your sewer lines not working as efficiently as they used to.
- Tree roots: It is never recommended to plant trees or shrubs near your sewer line. Tree roots can burst through your pipe walls, creating blockages and requiring professional repairs.
- High temperatures: A sudden spike or drop in the temperature may cause the ground to shift. When this happens, the pipeline may become disconnected or misaligned, creating problems with the system.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repairs
If you experience any of the following signs or symptoms in your home, it may mean that you are having sewer line issues:
- Gurgling noises coming from the drains is often a sign of damaged pipes.
- Slow draining or standing water in your shower, tub or sink is also a sign of sewer line blockages or other problems.
- Residue such as dirt or tree branches backing up into your sink or shower is a clear sign that something is wrong.
If you experience any of these issues, call us right away to inspect your sewer line. Once we determine the problem, we will excavate the area and repair the issue.
If you're not sure if you need to repair your pipes, call our team for the right recommendation. We work quickly and accurately to resolve your plumbing needs!
How to Prevent Sewer Line Problems
Most sewer line problems and repairs could be prevented by investing in regular maintenance. By calling for annual inspections of your sewer lines, you can be confident that the pipes are in good condition and prevent any unexpected blockages, ruptures or other repairs.
Why Choose Us
In addition to providing superior customer service and honest consumer advice, we also include the following features and benefits designed to add value and make sure our service goes the extra mile:
- No trip charge
- Upfront pricing
- Expert service at affordable pricing
- Family owned and operated
- 1-year warranty on all plumbing repairs
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed